What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I have noticed a really urgent issue with our Spryker setup. 2 days ago we had the problem, that the

U018C9YQDU0
U018C9YQDU0 Posts: 8 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I have noticed a really urgent issue with our Spryker setup. 2 days ago we had the problem, that the disk was full. This issue is resolved. But it seems that rabbitmq stopped to work.
Lots of Jenkins jobs are crashing, especially "DE__queue-worker-start"

PhpAmqpLib\Exception\AMQPConnectionClosedException - Exception: INTERNAL_ERROR - access to vhost '/DE_spryker_zed' refused for user 'spryker': vhost '/DE_spryker_zed' is down(10, 40)

Looking at the RabbitMQ logs I can see that vhost '/DE_spryker_zed' can not be started (RabbitMQ itself is running fine). After some research I found out that rabbitMQ creates restore files if stopped. Due to the disk problem mentioned above the file seems to be corrupt. Therefore the vhost can not be started. It is suggested to delete the recovery files. But wont this be a problem for spryker data integrity if some rabbitmq messages get lost (the ones in the recovery file)?

Comments

• U018C9YQDU0
    U018C9YQDU0 Posts: 8 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I solved the issue by deleting the corrupt recover files for the vhost (rabbitmq) and running sync:data command. Is this sufficiant?