What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I'm implementing Computop payment. I meet issue at Yves. After implementation i can't log in to

U044UNCCTDH
U044UNCCTDH Posts: 18 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited October 2022 in Help

Hi, I'm implementing Computop payment. I meet issue at Yves. After implementation i can't log in to customer account in yves. Network in browser returns 200. Also validation (login form) not works. Additional I get CSRF token invalid message whet try to reset password. Maybe someone had such a case like this?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

We did the Computop Implementation ~6 months ago and did not encountered such issues...

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

What does β€œi can not login” mean? Formular is shown but always auth error?

• U044UNCCTDH

Yes, form is shown, after submit there is no errors and validation not works. It looks like page only refresh.

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

I would set a xdebug breakpoint in the vendor/symfony/http-kernel/HttpKernel.php handle() method to see what makes the auth fail. Once you reach the authentication provider you should normally see a more readable exception message (before it gets silenced or transformed for the end user)

• U044UNCCTDH

Thank You for Help. I found with xDebug that

$config[SessionConstants::YVES_SESSION_COOKIE_SAMESITE] = 'none';

need to be modified to ex:

$config[SessionConstants::YVES_SESSION_COOKIE_SAMESITE] = '';

Then issue has disappeared, yves login works fine.

• fsmeier

Nice finding! πŸ™Œ
    You can maybe also just remove it because the empty string is by default. If you look in the latest demoshop you will not even find the config-value in the config/Shared folder anymore.

https://github.com/spryker/session/blob/master/src/Spryker/Yves/Session/SessionConfig.php#L61

• U044UNCCTDH

Thanks, I removed it from Shared/config_default.php and it works without issue. I'm working on the newest version of Spryker and my SessionConfig looks like this in Git link You send.

• fsmeier

Did you start this huddle on purpose? O.o πŸ˜„

• U044UNCCTDH

Sorry πŸ™‚ my bad clicking :-D