What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi I found one bug in spryker when we try to restrict access to create glossary using default acl it

U042Q46D597
U042Q46D597 Posts: 26 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi
I found one bug in spryker
when we try to restrict access to create glossary using default acl
it remove glossary menu from navigation
Did any one experienced this issue
Can any one help
as i also added screenshot

Comments

• U04FXCTCWPP
    U04FXCTCWPP Posts: 91 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Tried it just now in demoshop, didn't encounter any such issues.

• U04FXCTCWPP

Maybe you have some other settings too, that might be interfering somehow...?

• U035GSLDLVD
    U035GSLDLVD Posts: 90 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I think it's B2B demo shop. I am able to reproduce it.

• U04FXCTCWPP

I'm using a B2B demo shop too. But if you see it too, then apparently it is a bug indeed.

• U035GSLDLVD
    U035GSLDLVD Posts: 90 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

@U04FXCTCWPP You are right. Just now I installed fresh B2B shop. it doesn't happen. It's not a bug. @U042Q46D597 you need to check your code. Maybe you extended or customised Glossary that's why you are facing that issue. Good luck