What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, Do you know if it's possible and how to call elasticsearch catalog search from Zed? I have to

USZB5JN4W
USZB5JN4W Posts: 112 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hello,
Do you know if it's possible and how to call elasticsearch catalog search from Zed? I have to check in zed how many cars specified search query returns. Elastic Query Expanders etc have to be the same as when search is called from yves, so results will be the same

Comments

• never worked with it myself, but i am fairly certain that there is an example in the gategory filter ui: http://zed.de.spryker.local/product-category-filter-gui

• (assuming docker, change accordingly)

• vendor/spryker/product-category-filter-gui/src/Spryker/Zed/ProductCategoryFilterGui/ProductCategoryFilterGuiDependencyProvider.php:191 shows that you can use clients in zed

• USZB5JN4W

hmm i tried to do it similar way, but had problem with session (it's launched from cli) and with BASE_URL_ZED_API (one of the plugins connects to the zed). After creating fake session with MockArraySessionStorage it was almost working, but BASE_URL_ZED_API was problematic. Even after hardcoding it to the same value as in yves it didn't work.
    Thank you for help ๐Ÿ™‚ I will debug it later and will come back if i'll find how to solve it, or force another issue ๐Ÿ˜„

• USZB5JN4W

Hello,
    I forced 2 problems during using catalog search client. It can help someone, so I write it here:
    1. Client used from Zed cannot call Zed through http (zedStub etc)
    2. If Zed is launched headless (cli, cron, etc), Client don't have access to any session, but some code requires session access. It can be solved similar as in Glue - by creating temporary session with MemorySessionStorage