What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi πŸ‘‹ In the Spryker Backoffice under *Content Management* -> *Redirects*, Spryker enables th

UK5GL0DEF
UK5GL0DEF Posts: 10 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited March 2021 in Help

Hi πŸ‘‹
In the Spryker Backoffice under Content Management -> Redirects, Spryker enables the client to delete UrlRedirects. When pressing the button Delete, a DeleteCmsRedirectForm is being created in /spryker/cms/src/Spryker/Zed/Cms/Communication/Controller/RedirectController:deleteAction(). However, Spryker does not enable us to pass data or options into this form. So the consequent validity check will always fail and it’s not possible to move on to the actual deletion. We have removed the Form creation and just delete the redirect from the related db table now, works fine.
I hope there are no side effects when not creating the form here?Β 
We are in the domain of the password protected Backoffice, so I would boldly skip a CSRF token check in this case.

Comments

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 πŸ› - Council (mod)

Hi Alex, this issue with the redirect deletion is known and the fix for it is currently in code review already

• UK5GL0DEF

okay nice, thanks Thomas!

• Thomas Lehner
    edited March 2021

not sure how urgently you need this, Alex, but if it is not super critical, it might be worth waiting for the release

• UK5GL0DEF
    edited March 2021

Clients want to delete stuff but I can ask them πŸ™‚ if it is urgent, I would bypass the form creation now and just hope it doesn’t break other things.

• Thomas Lehner

It is probably fine, bit since i have not looked at this myself and know exactly, i am cautious

• Thomas Lehner

i will forward this questions to our devs to get their input

• UK5GL0DEF

thanks so much!