What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone, I upgraded docker/sdk, than i upgraded elasticsearch and kibana to "7.10" version. Now

U021QH3GDGV
U021QH3GDGV Posts: 17 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi everyone,
I upgraded docker/sdk, than i upgraded elasticsearch and kibana to "7.10" version. Now both docker/sdk up and docker/sdk reset fail on command
vendor/bin/console propel:tables:drop
with error "Database not reachable."

Has anyone encountered problem like this?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Does docker ps return RDS container?

• U021QH3GDGV
    U021QH3GDGV Posts: 17 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Yes it does.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    edited July 2022

Hard to say what could go wrong but my assumption is that there may be any kind of misconfiguration or you simply need to start from scratch via docker system prune -a && docker system prune --volumes && rm -rf vendor/ node_modules/ src/Generated/ && docker/sdk up.