What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I am having some trouble with my local docker environment currently. For example running *do

U01BATKPVL7
U01BATKPVL7 Posts: 10 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello, I am having some trouble with my local docker environment currently.

For example running docker/sdk console queue:worker:start throws a segmentation fault error.

My current setup:
• Newly checked out b2c demo shop
• Mac OS version 10.15.6
• Docker version 20.10.7, build f0df350
• Docker Compose version 1.29.2, build 5becea4c
• Spryker b2c-demo-shop Branch 202009.0-p1
• Docker SDK version: master
After some try and error I decided to give it a try in windows and I run into the exact same error:

/home/spryker/bin/cli.sh: line 67: 17477 Segemntation fault bash --norc -c "${COMMAND}"

Windows setup:
• WSL2
• Windows 10.0.19042 Build 19042
• Docker version 20.10.7, build f0df350
• Docker Compose version 1.29.2, build 5becea4c
I used the standard commands to setup my environment:
• docker/sdk boot deploy.dev.yml
• docker/sdk up
Is there anything I am missing? Sometimes after stopping / resetting the project I can not even start it again because no demo data could be imported. Not even locales are created in the database.

Comments

• USZ0XG6SK
    USZ0XG6SK Posts: 111 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

shouldn’t you be running docker/sdk cli command

• U01BATKPVL7

Unfortunately running docker/sdk cli console queue:worker:start throws the same error.

• UKEP86J66
    UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I would check how much resources you are making available to docker, in particular memory.

• UKEP86J66

For example I am allocating 10G for docker on my local environment.

• UKEP86J66

The other thing to check is docker disk space, docker can use this up really quickly 😉

• U01BATKPVL7

I gave docker / WSL2 6 GB to work with. According to the documentation you need at least 4 GB so I think it should be fine, but I will try to allocate more RAM for docker and increase the disk space

• U01BATKPVL7

Increasing the allocated ram and swap did not help :/ Docker has enough space so that should no be an issue