What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hello. question about frontend build. After updating spryker to 202009.0 i'm always getting this JS

U0145CP9Q6Q
U0145CP9Q6Q Posts: 123 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

hello. question about frontend build. After updating spryker to 202009.0 i'm always getting this JS error
[yves_default@error] application error -> Error: action-single-click-enforcer failed to be defined
Failed to execute 'define' on 'CustomElementRegistry': the name "action-single-click-enforcer" has already been used with this registry
I debugged a bit and found that bootstrap function here vendor/spryker-shop/shop-ui/src/SprykerShop/Yves/ShopUi/Theme/default/app/index.ts is calling twice from webpack module. As I see the build configuration was changed here frontend/configs/development.js to babel-loader. Maybe it is connected. Any ideas? thanks
P.S. I'm using legacy mode

Comments

• Aleksander Kovalenko
    Aleksander Kovalenko Sprykee Posts: 45 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Alex! I saw similar some time ago error and it was related to partially cached assets. So maybe you can just remove the whole project/public/Yves/assets/current folder, hard refresh the page and check if the issue is fixed?

• U0145CP9Q6Q
    U0145CP9Q6Q Posts: 123 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi Alexander. thanks for your response.
    I found the issue. during update there were a lot of merge conflicts in templates. and therefore I missed the parent call of parent template and JS file was included twice. but now it is fixed. thanks

• Aleksander Kovalenko
    Aleksander Kovalenko Sprykee Posts: 45 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Nothing to thank for! Happy to hear issue is gone.