What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all! I want to expand product search attribute facet with custom data from database and want to p

USWNH3UHJ
USWNH3UHJ Posts: 23 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited March 2020 in Help

Hi all! I want to expand product search attribute facet with custom data from database and want to place it in FacetConfigTransfer. I extend the transfer and looking for best way how to fill the new key with data from product_search_attribute table (also extended). In thread I attach a screenshot of current facet

Comments

• USWNH3UHJ

the group key is a new one

• UK7KBE2JW
    UK7KBE2JW Posts: 463 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited March 2020

Hi, dunno if I understand correctly for what are you looking but have you take a look into the

ProductPageSearchDependencyProvider

and the functions

getDataExpanderPlugins
    getMapExpanderPlugins

there are some sample expander where you can take a look how this things are made

• USWNH3UHJ

This “Modell” is a searchable attribute which appear in sidebar in catalog page. I want to group those searchable filters in sections and I expand database table called product_search_attributes where all searchable attributes are stored. I add there a new column group and want to set this group data into FacetConfigTransfer as shown above on the screen