What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi All, I have one question and its about Glue. In the latest version of Glue-Application most of t

UT0RKKX8W
UT0RKKX8W Posts: 18 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi All, I have one question and its about Glue. In the latest version of Glue-Application most of the functionality classes has been marked as @deprecated, strangely the completely Rest folder and there are no info what is going to replace these classes. Does anyone has any information or same concerns?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

They are replaced as in the future Glue will be decoupled from Rest/JSON-API.

Glue will serve as an infrastructure to build any API on top and Rest or JSON-API are only default API implementations.
    For now Glue is mixed with JSON-API and Rest.
    The Rest folder will be replaced by https://github.com/spryker/glue-rest-api-convention in the future (at least that my last information)

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

But to my knowledge there is no documentation yet for the Split of Glue, JsonApiConvention and RestConvention.

• UT0RKKX8W
    UT0RKKX8W Posts: 18 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Thank you very much for the information