What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi everyone, we plan to use the Spryker PaaS environment. Unfortunately I was not able to find any s

U01C6PS1MEZ
U01C6PS1MEZ Posts: 4 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi everyone, we plan to use the Spryker PaaS environment. Unfortunately I was not able to find any specific channel to PaaS. Is there any PaaS specific channel?

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice
    edited October 2020

Hi Matthias, I don't think that it makes sense now as in this community there is no one from the team who is working on the PaaS.

So just post the question please and I\we will clarify it internally.

• U01C6PS1MEZ

Hi @valerii.trots thank you for the reply. Of course here is the question 🙂 I already had a session to talk about the PaaS onboarding checklist. In this session we talked also about the source code integration. We decided to use an own external GIT repository and the recommendation from Spryker was to configure a mirror to the external GIT repository. Based on this information some question came up with respect to the pipelines and the deployment of the artefact to the different PaaS environments.

• U01C6PS1MEZ
    edited October 2020
    1. We will have custom build steps in our pipeline. How flexible we are to build in those custom pipeline steps in the pipeline on Spryker PaaS side?
    2. In case we implement the CI steps on our side, how can be ensured the code is deployed to PaaS only if all pipeline steps on our side are successful?
    3. Is there any way to tell the Spryker PaaS piepeline at a specific point of time to pull our code from the mirror triggered by our systems?
    4. Since we will have different environments (dev, qa, ...) I'm interested in the way we are able to select the target environment? Do we need multiple mirror configurations for each of the target environments?
  • Valerii Trots
    edited October 2020

I forwarded these questions internally and will get back to you with a feedback ASAP.

• Valerii Trots
    xxx  [2:49 PM]
    I would suggest they can contact us directly, at least we are having couple of discussions wtih the agency

yyy [2:50 PM]
    via cloud-engineering-salesforce@spryker.com

yyy  [2:51 PM]
    Creating a PaaS channel is something that we can think about.

• U01C6PS1MEZ

@valerii.trots thank you, i already send an e-mail to them.