What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, is it known issue that in current version of b2c demoshop I can only remove the first customer a

UT4U1HEHG
UT4U1HEHG Posts: 49 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi, is it known issue that in current version of b2c demoshop I can only remove the first customer address.
https://www.de.b2c.demo-spryker.com/en/customer/address

If I try to remove second, third, etc. I will always receive an error “customer.address.delete.failed”
(I think this is happening because only the first remove customer form has CSRF token, and all the others are not).

Is there any fix already for it?
If needed I can send a video of the issue.

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Hi Anton, thank you for noticing this. I was able to reproduce it in b2c demo-shop.

Will check if it's reproducible in latest spryker-shop/suite and will clarify internally if it's known.

• Valerii Trots

It's not reproducible in the spryker-shop/suite.
    Clarifying if someone knows when\where has it been fixed.

• Valerii Trots
    edited October 2020

So far not much feedback unfortunately. Could be fixed in newer version of spryker-shop/customer-page. But unfortunately I couldn't check myself. Could you try to update it please?

• UT4U1HEHG
    UT4U1HEHG Posts: 49 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Looks like the last version of spryker-shop/customer-page fixes the issue, just tested it locally.
    Thanks

• Valerii Trots

Thank you for the feedback!
    +1 to the troubleshooting. 🙂