What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello all, I would like to add add a custom payment provider information in the PAYMENTS section whe

U048WDEP3R7
U048WDEP3R7 Posts: 217 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello all, I would like to add add a custom payment provider information in the PAYMENTS section when editing/viewing the order in backoffice. I found the template to add a new column Spryker\Zed\SalesPaymentGui\Presentation\Sales\list.twig but it seems like the Spryker\Zed\SalesPaymentGui\Communication\Controller\SalesConroller.php:listAction() does not have access to the complete Payment data that I can forward to the template.

Any suggestions and tips will be helpful. Do we also have a tutorial in documentation that explains the modification of backoffice order view UI?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

You can look at the \Spryker\Zed\SalesExtension\Dependency\Plugin\OrderExpanderPluginInterface which is adding information to the order when it's read from DB, also in the backoffice.

• U048WDEP3R7
    U048WDEP3R7 Posts: 217 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@UL6DGRULR Thank you, it helped 🙂