What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello Everyone, We are using `spryker/shopping-list: 4.1.0` and we are getting error: `Error - Exce

U01MUF65ELV
U01MUF65ELV Posts: 17 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hello Everyone, We are using spryker/shopping-list: 4.1.0 and we are getting error:
Error - Exception: Class 'Generated\Shared\Transfer\SpyShoppingListPermissionGroupEntityTransfer' not found
When looking into the core transfer.xml there is no such transfer defined. Does anyone have any idea?

Comments

• U020AR9ESHJ
    U020AR9ESHJ Posts: 6 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

That is an entity transfer, probably you need to run the propel:install and then transfer:generate, just an idea

• U020AR9ESHJ
    U020AR9ESHJ Posts: 6 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

you have also the transfer:entity:generate

• U01MUF65ELV

thanks, when I ran the above command I it generates the transfer but when run vendor/bin/install it throws the same error

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 โš–๏ธ - Guardians (admin)

So the file is in your project? What is the exception trace giving?

• U01MUF65ELV

I figured out that after upgrade this command wasnโ€™t in config/install/development.yml Put it there and install is working now. Anyways thanks