What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I just installed Spryker b2c demo shop in development environment, and when i try to run `vendor

U0248GM8SUD
U0248GM8SUD Posts: 9 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited June 2021 in Help

Hi,
I just installed Spryker b2c demo shop in development environment, and when i try to run vendor/bin/console propel:install I get this error, anyone knows why? and how can I solve it?

$->vendor/bin/console propel:install
Store: DE | Environment: development
Creating Database
RuntimeException - Exception: createdb: error: could not connect to database template1: FATAL:  role "root" does not exist

in /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Business/Model/PropelDatabase/Adapter/PostgreSql/CreatePostgreSqlDatabase.php (133)

Command: vendor/bin/console propel:install

Comments

• U0248GM8SUD
    U0248GM8SUD Posts: 9 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

stack trace

vendor/bin/console propel:install
    Store: DE | Environment: development
    Creating Database
    RuntimeException - Exception: createdb: error: could not connect to database template1: FATAL:  role "root" does not exist

in /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Business/Model/PropelDatabase/Adapter/PostgreSql/CreatePostgreSqlDatabase.php (133)

Command: vendor/bin/console propel:install

Trace: 
    #0 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Business/Model/PropelDatabase/Adapter/PostgreSql/CreatePostgreSqlDatabase.php(61): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Business\Model\PropelDatabase\Adapter\PostgreSql\CreatePostgreSqlDatabase->runProcess()
    #1 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Business/Model/PropelDatabase/Adapter/PostgreSql/CreatePostgreSqlDatabase.php(41): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Business\Model\PropelDatabase\Adapter\PostgreSql\CreatePostgreSqlDatabase->createDatabase()
    #2 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Business/Model/PropelDatabase/Adapter/Adapter.php(85): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Business\Model\PropelDatabase\Adapter\PostgreSql\CreatePostgreSqlDatabase->createIfNotExists()
    #3 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Business/PropelFacade.php(194): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Business\Model\PropelDatabase\Adapter\Adapter->createIfNotExists()
    #4 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Communication/Console/CreateDatabaseConsole.php(42): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Business\PropelFacade->createDatabase()
    #5 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Communication\Console\CreateDatabaseConsole->execute()
    #6 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/spryker/kernel/src/Spryker/Zed/Kernel/Communication/Console/Console.php(234): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run()
    #7 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/spryker/propel/src/Spryker/Zed/Propel/Communication/Console/PropelInstallConsole.php(57): Spryker\Zed\Kernel\Communication\Console\Console->runDependingCommand()
    #8 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/symfony/console/Command/Command.php(255): Spryker\Zed\Propel\Communication\Console\PropelInstallConsole->execute()
    #9 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(1018): Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run()
    #10 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(271): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand()
    #11 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/spryker/console/src/Spryker/Zed/Console/Communication/Bootstrap/ConsoleBootstrap.php(110): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun()
    #12 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/symfony/console/Application.php(147): Spryker\Zed\Console\Communication\Bootstrap\ConsoleBootstrap->doRun()
    #13 /home/sqli/Desktop/work/b2c-demo-shop/vendor/spryker/console/bin/console(27): Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run()
    #14 {main}%    

• UKKD43AC8
    UKKD43AC8 Posts: 2 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Command SELECT template1 FROM pg_roles; will show you assigned roles. If there is no root role add it.