What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello πŸ™‚ Has anyone already implemented a GraphQL API with Spryker and can shar

UKHESMRD2
UKHESMRD2 Posts: 37 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello πŸ™‚ Has anyone already implemented a GraphQL API with Spryker and can share some experiences?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 πŸͺ - Explorer

Implementing a GraphQL API directly with Spryker is not yet fully supported.
    When I was working for Spryker last year I've been working on decopling glue from JSON API, to give the possibility to implement GraphQL API (or any other API) on top of Glue (as replacement for the current JSON API).
    The results are already released at https://github.com/spryker/glue-application/releases/tag/1.39.0 but I'm not sure if there is already any documentation.
    Probably @ULL9CA6CB might be able to tell more about the progress on this topic.

If you search for a solution that is already usable, as I'm not sure if the solution above is ready to be used for a GraphQL API, I might be able to help you.
    My company is working together with a partner on https://github.com/inniti/fronnt, a Shop agnostic GraphQL middleware.
    Smart commerce, the company I'm working for, is implementing the Spryker connector for these middle ware, so if that could cover your use case I'm happy to tell you more about, just send me a PM.

• UKHESMRD2
    UKHESMRD2 Posts: 37 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

@UL6DGRULR Thx for the information πŸ™‚ @ULL9CA6CB If there is any documentation available please let me know

• Ahmed Sabaa
    Ahmed Sabaa Senior Application Architect @Spryker Posts: 54 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi @UKHESMRD2, no public documentation for this yet, just beta code releases :)