What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

How should i upload a csv file and move it into the folder ?

U042Q46D597
U042Q46D597 Posts: 26 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

How should i upload a csv file and move it into the folder ?

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

\Spryker\Zed\ProductListGui\Communication\Plugin\ConfigurableBundleGui\ProductConcreteRelationCsvConfigurableBundleTemplateSlotEditFormFileUploadHandlerPlugin and \Spryker\Zed\ConfigurableBundleGui\Communication\Controller\SlotController::executeEditAction provides you with an example on how to upload your CSV file and pass it to an import (from the other post I assume that's what you want to do).

Would have been easy to find by searching for "upload" in the Spryker code base.
    Mostly you want need to come up with a solution on your own as Spryker probably has already implemented something very similar.