What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, does anybody know if the computop spryker integration is tested with the current 2020.09+ spr

UPWG9AYH2
UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello,
does anybody know if the computop spryker integration is tested with the current 2020.09+ spryker versions? On git it seems that there are changes ongoing the last months but i also found at least two places where it seems to work with the version before but does not work anymore with the current version (with the current b2b-demo shop at least).
Any ideas? Does somebody run computop in a recent spryker version?
Best regards

Comments

• Hi @UPWG9AYH2! What exactly does not work with latest versions?

• UPWG9AYH2
    UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi @UR1QYK8MC.

The first thing might already not be considered in a previous version. Anyway, when the selected payment method is not one of computop, the computop plugin gets loaded anyway which is okay because it just get skipped in some way i think. But on some point, the plugin tries to load a configuration. When there is a non-computop payment selected, that fails, because the non-computop method has no config in the computops business logic. To avoid this I saw in other payment integrations a very early check when entering the business logic, something like
    if($pamentProviderName != "Computop") {
    return;
    }

I could imagine that in previous use cases just computop as payment method were used and nobody noticed it.

The second point so far:
    When placing the order, i get a twig error like

The variable urlBack is not available in given values “formAction, merchantId, …, backUrl

Its not the exact error message since i fixed it for me on project side but it seems that variable names changed or where introduced in the data section of the spryker cores page-layout-checkout.twig file. The computop file credit-card-init.twig inherits from this file. With the 2020.9 version of spryker a data block were introduced in this template which has a variable backUrl. This does not exist before but will lead to problems now since backUrl != urlBack.
    Or do i mix up anything here? Since these things sounding very similar to me i think they mean the same here.

Best