What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello . iam trying to follow the docs (

U019GT49XKQ
U019GT49XKQ Posts: 16 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hello . iam trying to follow the docs (https://docs.spryker.com/docs/marketplace/dev/howtos/how-to-create-a-new-module-with-application.html#register-a-new-module) and create a new component as below. but after running npm run mp:build. i see a message unknown html tag web-mp-hello-world. any suggestions what iam doing wrong?..

Comments

• Yuriy Gerton
    Yuriy Gerton Sprykee Posts: 49 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Looks like the structure is wrong.
    The entry.ts and public-api must be in the Components folder
    https://docs.spryker.com/docs/marketplace/dev/front-end/202212.0/project-structure.html#module-structure

• Yuriy Gerton

Also, if you mention the phpstorm issue, it can be an ide parsing issue and should be checked in the browser.

• U019GT49XKQ
    U019GT49XKQ Posts: 16 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Thanks Yurly for the response..i just checked and i have the entry.ts and public-api in components folder.. in the broswer i dont see the content from templateUrl.

• Yuriy Gerton

Do you see the TWIG changes in the browser?

• U04CJD8VD0S
    U04CJD8VD0S Posts: 29 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    edited January 2023

your hello-world component must be import with WebComponentsModule.withComponents([HelloWorldComponent]) in ngModule inside components.ts also