What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, after `spryker/sales` update to 11.17.0 I have the following exception when going to ZED /sal

U01470E4XTJ
U01470E4XTJ Posts: 12 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited October 2020 in Help

Hello, after spryker/sales update to 11.17.0 I have the following exception when going to ZED /sales/detail page:

Neither the property "salesOrderConfiguredBundle" nor one of the methods "salesOrderConfiguredBundle()", "getsalesOrderConfiguredBundle()"/"issalesOrderConfiguredBundle()" or "__call()" exist and have public access in class "Generated\Shared\Transfer\ItemTransfer" in "@Sales/Detail/boxes/configured-bundle-general.twig" at line 1.

I don't see any salesOrderConfiguredBundle definition for Item transfer. Am I missing some composer package or what?

Comments

• Hey @U01470E4XTJ. Have you ran console transfer:generate?

• Ah I see. There were missing transfer definitions in this version. You’ll need to run the latest one which is 11.18.2

Here you can check changes and find fixes for your issue.
    https://github.com/spryker/sales/compare/11.17.0...11.18.2

• U01470E4XTJ

the changes include

<property name="salesOrderConfiguredBundles" type="SalesOrderConfiguredBundle[]" singular="salesOrderConfiguredBundle" deprecated="Use item level SalesOrderConfiguredBundle (item.salesOrderConfiguredBundle) instead."/>

in Order transfer but I still do not see salesOrderConfiguredBundle in Item transfer definition.
    After updating to 11.18.2 I am still getting the same error 🤔

• U01470E4XTJ

the twig line that fails looks like this:

{% set items = (items ?? order.items) | filter(item => item.salesOrderConfiguredBundle) %}

• What is the name of this twig.file?

• U01470E4XTJ

vendor/spryker/sales/src/Spryker/Zed/Sales/Presentation/Detail/boxes/configured-bundle-general.twig

• I’ll check it internally, thank you for raising the issue.

• Ticket is created. It will be fixed ASAP.