What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi All, I have setup my SMTP credentials in config file for starting mail service in my b2b shop but

U01J3GPTA1H
U01J3GPTA1H Posts: 43 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi All,
I have setup my SMTP credentials in config file for starting mail service in my b2b shop but when i am trying to create a new customer in that process its returning this error while sending Registration token mail. Any suggestions on this how can i start mail sending service ?

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

did u set in config

SMTP_ENCRYPTION

and

SMTP_AUTH_MODE
    SMTP_PORT

?

did u tried already to test the connection if it works outside Spryker configuration?

• U01J3GPTA1H
    U01J3GPTA1H Posts: 43 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Yes outside Spryker its working and i have set all the things but unfortunately its not working.