What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I have a Question that suppose i have created 20 products do i have to activate all those products i

U047ZBW7AP8
U047ZBW7AP8 Posts: 88 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

I have a Question that suppose i have created 20 products do i have to activate all those products individually ? Is there any way where i can activate all those by a single command or something?

Comments

• U012MFKV1D5
    U012MFKV1D5 Posts: 13 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    edited March 2023

Just activate it in the db and trigger the publish event via docker/sdk console publish:trigger-event -r product_abstract

• U047ZBW7AP8
    U047ZBW7AP8 Posts: 88 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Please can you elaborate how to activate it in the db?

• U012MFKV1D5
    U012MFKV1D5 Posts: 13 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    edited March 2023

Ok I assumed there is an is_active column in the spy_product_abstract table. There is not, and I dont see a direct way to deactivate it in the backoffice so I'm assuming a product is active if at least one of its articles is active. I quickly verified that by deactivating the sole article of a product, and afterward the product showed up as 'deactivated' in the product list. Thus, if you want to deactivate a product, you need to deactivate all of its articles. You can easily do this with an sql query: UPDATE spy_product SET spy_product.is_active = FALSE WHERE spy_product.fk_product_abstract = 1; Afterward just publish the respective product_concrete or product_abstract event (I'm not 100% sure triggering product_abstract is sufficient, you need to test that). Just adjust the WHERE clause of the query.