What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

@U02NPALT127 I have followed the below steps, I don't know which step we are missing when creating

U03DBF2H9DY
U03DBF2H9DY Posts: 61 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited August 2022 in Help

@U02NPALT127 I have followed the below steps, I don't know which step we are missing when creating product country module.
Step 1. Made table for ProductCountry Module.
Filepath:-<file://wsl%24/Ubuntu-20.04/home/sachin/workspace/project/b2c-demo-shop/src/Pyz/Zed/ProductCountry/Persistence/Propel/Schema/spy_product_country.schema.xml|Pyz\Zed\ProductCountry\Persistence\Propel\Schema\spy_product_country.schema.xml>
Step 2. Console command to migrate the database and create the query objects.
Step 3. Made file for ProductCountryQueryContainer
Filepath:-Pyz\Zed\ProductCountry\Persistence\ProductCountryQueryContainer.php
Step 4. In the ProductCountryBusinessFactory class, create a new instance of the ProductCountryManager. The dependency to the product module facade is missing in the class. Create a new method getProductFacade that returns the facade from the ProductCountryDependencyProvider.
File path:- Pyz\Zed\ProductCountry\Persistence\ProductCountryQueryContainer.php
Step 5. Implement the logic to save a new product, within the ProductCountryManager.php
File path:- Pyz\Zed\ProductCountry\Business\ProductCountryManager.php
Step 6. Created the file ProductCollectorQuery.php for database connectivity using SQL Query.
File path:- Pyz\Zed\Collector\Persistence\Storage\Pdo\PostgreSql\ProductCollectorQuery.php
Step 7. Add the new selected column product_country to thecollectItem list in
File path:-Pyz\Zed\Collector\Business\Storage\ProductCollector.php
Step 8. Added twig file show on front-end
File path:- Pyz/Yves/Product/Theme/default/product/detail.twig
But its not worked properly. But I am not able to find out the issue why its not working and where do I check its errors.

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

Would be helpful if you can give a description what is not working.
    Do you see any error message or any behavior you do not expect?

• U03DBF2H9DY

We are not able to see any message. Let me give you a doc file. So that you can understand what we do in productcountry module.

• U03DBF2H9DY
    edited August 2022

@UL6DGRULR Could you please check this document. Here is my process to create a country module ,I am beginner in spryker, Please help. I really apricate it .