What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello all, I have created a category in Spryker B2B demo shop and assigned a product to it. But I st

U048WDEP3R7
U048WDEP3R7 Posts: 217 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello all, I have created a category in Spryker B2B demo shop and assigned a product to it. But I still can not see it in Yves. Any clue?

Comments

• U04FXCTCWPP
    U04FXCTCWPP Posts: 91 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Are both the category (and its parents, if any) and the product in question active? Does the product also have stock? Has all of this data been synched to Redis?

• U048WDEP3R7

@U04FXCTCWPP product is active. But sync seems to be a problem. Can you please tell me how can I sync the data to redis?

• U048WDEP3R7

I even updated the navigation but the changes do not reflect

• U04FXCTCWPP

That depends on exactly what methods you are using. Did you take a preexisting product and simply assign it to a(n also preexisting) category in Zed manually or did you use an import for the category assignment? In both cases, by default, the synch should have been done automatically. Did you maybe use some manual, custom method?

• U04FXCTCWPP

Also, are the jobs in Jenkins up and running?

• U048WDEP3R7

@U04FXCTCWPP I just created a test category, adding a already published product in it. And then added this category in top navigation. I cant see changes.

• U04FXCTCWPP

Then first of all check Jenkins, if all the jobs are there, active and running.

• U048WDEP3R7

@U04FXCTCWPP When i open http://scheduler.spryker.local/, it says

Scheduler is suspended due to the testing mode.

• U04FXCTCWPP

bingo

• U04FXCTCWPP

there is your problem, then

• U048WDEP3R7

Damn. Seems like I need to restart spryker containers

• U048WDEP3R7

Thanks for the help. I am checking

• U04FXCTCWPP

You're welcome. πŸ‘

• U048WDEP3R7

@U04FXCTCWPP Hello again. Can you please help me with this? --> So the scheduler is now running but I can not still see the category on frontend. When I go to navigation in back office, the newly added 'Test Category' is faded out.

• U04FXCTCWPP

Hi @U048WDEP3R7
    How exactly did you create this new category? In Zed or through import? With which settings? Also, what to do you see if you click on it?

• U04FXCTCWPP

Isn't there an option to activate it, or any hints about its status?

• U048WDEP3R7

@U04FXCTCWPP That is right. Somehow I missed it, it works now πŸ™‚ Thanks for your help again

• U04FXCTCWPP

@U048WDEP3R7 You're welcome, as always. :)