What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hi, if i install feature via composer eg: ```composer require spryker-feature/merchant``` in compose

UPX0N1DT2
UPX0N1DT2 Posts: 18 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited September 2020 in Help

hi,
if i install feature via composer eg:

composer require spryker-feature/merchant

in composer.json and composer.lock only required packages entries exist.
how can i remove the feature now via composer:

composer remove spryker-feature/merchant

not working.

Comments

• U01660GHSTT
    U01660GHSTT Posts: 80 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi, did you also call composer install?
    I think composer remove will just remove the entry from the files but doesn't delete the vendor package itself, does it?

• UPX0N1DT2

i got this message
    spryker-feature/merchant is not required in your composer.json and has not been removed
    and in composer.json the packages are existing

• UPX0N1DT2

"require": { "php": ">=7.2",
    .... "spryker/merchant": "^3.0.0", "spryker/merchant-data-import": "^0.3.0", "spryker/merchant-gui": "^3.4.0" ... },
    the metapackage spryker-feature/merchant is no anywhere

• U01660GHSTT
    U01660GHSTT Posts: 80 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

I see what you mean. I'm not sure if composer is capable of resolving spryker-feature/merchant to all those spryker/merchant packages. I assume it should be if it can install them this way.
    Unfortunately I have no idea here, sorry.

• UPX0N1DT2

ok, thank you anyway for fast response

• it is actually not built to work like that

• when these modules are required explicitly, you will have to remove them expplicitly

• does that make sense for you? πŸ€”

• UPX0N1DT2

yes, testet by set only the features and not the packages into composer.json than it works as expected

• UPX0N1DT2

do you now if all features from https://github.com/spryker-feature required in composer.json, that all needed packages are loaded than? (so like master suite composer.json)

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

No, some of the new packages are not mapped into the features