What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey Folks. Usually I only have problems with mutagen sync sometimes if i open the lid of my macbook

UPWG9AYH2
UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey Folks. Usually I only have problems with mutagen sync sometimes if i open the lid of my macbook again … seemed some kind of “resuming the session” problem. However, meanwhile the duplicate sync sessions appear randomly and very often … after 1 hour working I sometimes end up having 3-4 sync sessions running parallel … very annoying … any ideas? Best

Comments

• USZ0XG6SK
    USZ0XG6SK Posts: 111 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited August 2021

Are you using docker/sdk? If yes, which commands do you use to start/stop containers. As far as i know stop stops container and pauses mutagen session and run resumes container, resumes paused mutagen or creates new mutagen if there is no paused one. The problem is that run sometimes doesn’t check if there is paused mutagen running but creates a new one.

• UPWG9AYH2
    UPWG9AYH2 Posts: 509 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

i usually running docker/up and i dont stop the container only if i want to reset everything … but the problem appears without doing anything … just using my ide