What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Good morning everyone. I have a problem with setting up spryker with docker in rancher. I use the

UQGH1TNTX
UQGH1TNTX Posts: 12 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Good morning everyone. I have a problem with setting up spryker with docker in rancher. I use the https://github.com/spryker/docker-shop-suite. I’m trying to install a single store for DE. The initial installation is working fine and everything is working with demo data and so on. If I restart the rancher service the restore_spryker_state.yml.j2 will be triggered. There it runs into the vendor/bin/console sync:data step. This will throw an error. I found something in the documentation but I don’t know how to fix the problem.

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Hi Sascha, this repo is not an official repo for docker-based development env.

Please follow this documentation - https://documentation.spryker.com/installation/spryker_in_docker/spryker-in-docker-201907.htm.

• Valerii Trots
    edited November 2019

But the error itself has nothing to do with docker.
    It will appear wherever you'll try to install\deploy your application.

Or is it just our demo shop?

• UQGH1TNTX

It’s just the demo shop

• Valerii Trots

Which one exactly? spryker-shop/suite, spryker-shop/b2b-demo-shop or spryker-shop/b2c-demo-shop?

• UQGH1TNTX

spryker-shop/b2c-demo-shop

• Valerii Trots

I'll check.

• Valerii Trots

I checked latest b2c demo shop and these changes helped.

• UQGH1TNTX

Ok thank you. I looked for the changes in github, but I didn’t find anything. What do I have to update now?

• Valerii Trots

There are no any changes in github. spryker-shop/b2c-demo-shop and spryker-shop/b2b-demo-shop both are updated once in three+ months and this will be fixed in the next release.
    These changes you need to apply to your local cloned version. Or if you are just trying to play around, I would recommend to try spryker-shop/suite - it's updated as soon as there is a new version of any module.

• UQGH1TNTX

Ah ok thank you very much!