What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi All, Does Spryker admin dashboard supports localisation ? Currently if I login into

U01UHQT0PE2
U01UHQT0PE2 Posts: 15 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi All,

Does Spryker admin dashboard supports localisation ? Currently if I login into http://zed.de.spryker.local/ although the store is DE but all labels are in English. Do we have OOTB capability to show these labels in German/Spanish etc language on Spryker admin dashboard.

Best regards,
Vivek

Comments

• UKEP86J66
    UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

HI Vivek, this is controlled by the locale for your Zed user.

• UKEP86J66
    UKEP86J66 Posts: 208 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Find your user in /user and click edit - there you should be able to change the Interface language to a supported locale for your shop

• U01LKKBK97T
    U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Yes, it does support localization.
    Put your translation files (one per locale) here: src/Pyz/Zed/Translator/data/ZedNavigation/en_US.csv

Then, run

docker/sdk console translator:generate-cache

The locale actually used in Zed is retrieved from the user account, see [spy_user.fk](http://spy_user.fk)_locale.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

There is a demo backoffice user called <mailto:admin_de@spryker.com|admin_de@spryker.com> which has DE localization for Zed.

• U01UHQT0PE2

Thanks @U01LKKBK97T @valerii.trots @UKEP86J66 for the information

• U01UHQT0PE2

Hi @U01LKKBK97T @valerii.trots @UKEP86J66 ,

I looked into the folder src/Pyz/Zed/Translator/data/ZedNavigation/en_US.csv . This CSV only has 14 label. I was expecting entries was many more labels.

My client will be using Spanish locale. I was planning to export the english locale CSV , share it with the client, ask them to provide me the translated version of the CSV file and would place that CSV under src/Pyz/Zed/Translator/data/ZedNavigation/es-ES.csv.

May I know if there is a way to achieve this functionality.

Best regards,
    Vivek

• U01LKKBK97T

Assuming that you need to add all original values and their translations manually. I'm not aware that there is something like a full master file.

• U01UHQT0PE2

Thanks @U01LKKBK97T. Are you saying I need to find manually all the labels from all php files.

• U01LKKBK97T

Probably, yes.
    At least I'm not aware of any other solution.