What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Sorry, for deleting my former post. But, since there is to much risk of exposing a possible XSS vuln

U015LSYAWTG
U015LSYAWTG Posts: 4 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited March 2021 in Help

Sorry, for deleting my former post. But, since there is to much risk of exposing a possible XSS vulnerability in ZED, we decided to not talk publicly about it. The report is on it's way to security@

Comments

• U01LKKBK97T
    U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Could you please keep me updated about the fix as suggested by @U01LXLJMWQ1?
    Please let me know if
    • CustomerGroup (2.6.0)
    • CustomerUserConnectorGui 1.3.0
    are fixing it for you.

• U015LSYAWTG
    U015LSYAWTG Posts: 4 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi there! Sorry, i switched back to our companys account and didn't recocgnize your request. Since we are currently not using those two packages, we removed them, hence i cannot give you a report on these two in specific. But, for the more general statement, that updating packes should solve some of the major issues reported, i can confirm that part of our security reports could be closed. Nevertheless, there we are still facinig "DOM Based Cross-Site Scripting on Product Options and Product Sets" ans "Cross-Site Scripting and Open Redirect in Referer Header" Reports but "fixed" them by using a vpn - technically those vectors are still there, but behind closed curtains ... and as a bonus, if you are using api as well, enable a rate limit service on your public LBs and harden the password policy for zed - the default implementation is way to weak