What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hey everyone . I am configuring xdebug with vs-code . and i have folloed this steps . but its not w

U04TM8FELSF
U04TM8FELSF Posts: 34 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited May 2023 in Help

hey everyone . I am configuring xdebug with vs-code .
and i have folloed this steps . but its not working . Anyone please help to fix this.
the thread you are following is an old way to configure xdebug in Spryker

if you are using vscode, then be sure to have the following extensions installed
Name: PHP Debug
Id: xdebug.php-debug
Description: Debug support for PHP with Xdebug
Version: 1.32.0
Publisher: Xdebug
VS Marketplace Link: https://marketplace.visualstudio.com/items?itemName=xdebug.php-debug

1. if you are using vscode, then be sure to have the following launch.json file
    See my launch.json file below. See how I set the pathMappings./data property to a VSCode variable ${workspaceFolder}
    You don't have set the runtimeExecutable path, and can safely keep it as is

1. start docker in debug mode

1. set a breakpoint, and execute a refresh on your site / service
    breakpoint for yves public/Yves/index.php
    breakpoint for zed public/Zed/index.php
    marketplace.visualstudio.com
    PHP Debug - Visual Studio Marketplace
    Extension for Visual Studio Code - Debug support for PHP with Xdebug

Comments

• Alberto Reyer
    Alberto Reyer Posts: 690 🪐 - Explorer

Instead of posting the how to it would be helpful to post a clear description what is not working

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)
  • U04TM8FELSF
    U04TM8FELSF Posts: 34 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited May 2023

sir actually i am trying this in the another system . and i had follwed these steps and in my system whenever i am run debug it will give me a message in blue color (Listening to xdebug on port 0.0.0.9003) . But in another system i am not getting this message and breakpoint is not hitting .

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 ⚖️ - Guardians (admin)

can you show us a screenshot of your terminal when you execute docker/sdk cli ?

• U0500RK40NR
    U0500RK40NR Posts: 57 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

sir now it is hitting the break point .There is 3 extensions to install in vs code .
    1. php xdebug .
    2. 2.PHP
    3. PHP profiler
    But after sometime on browser i am getting