What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Yet another one

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Thanks, added to the same ticket as previous one.

• UNBSW8S8K
    UNBSW8S8K Posts: 128 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

You could add also to check other deprecations, I am quite sure there are more. And please provide me a version to which I can actually upgrade.

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

It is just a copy&paste error from spryker dev..
    The plugin is ProductPriceMapExpanderPlugin -> \Spryker\Zed\ProductPageSearch\Communication\Plugin\ProductPageSearch\Elasticsearch\ProductPriceMapExpanderPlugin

• UNBSW8S8K

@UL65CH0MC WDYM by that?

• giovanni.piemontese

what? i did'n get your question

• UNBSW8S8K

How is your comment relevant to issue?

• giovanni.piemontese

i thought that u cannot find the new plugin, due the wrong use annotation in deprecation

• UNBSW8S8K

πŸ‘ Thanks.

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

You could add also to check other deprecations, I am quite sure there are more.

There is ongoing discussion internally and it seems that our development team will add some tooling here to prevent such issues in future.
    Sorry about that.