What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi there, I've got another question on testing: I finally managed to create test fixtures for my GLU

U01660GHSTT
U01660GHSTT Posts: 80 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi there,
I've got another question on testing: I finally managed to create test fixtures for my GLUE-Tests without any error and the generated fixture-file looks like I would expect it to look. I afterwards executed queue:worker:start for the devtest env but got the output: sh: 1: ps: not found . So the test won't work because the result says "Abstract product not found" when calling 'abstract-products/{productId}' .
Did I forget something or do you have any hint on what the problem may be?

Comments

• Eugenia Poidenko
    Eugenia Poidenko Sprykee Posts: 145 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Do you use docker?

• U01660GHSTT

Yes

• Eugenia Poidenko

and you run the queue:worker:start on the cli container, right?

• U01660GHSTT

Yes

• Eugenia Poidenko

I just checked on my internal setup. the docker/sdk cli -t console queue:worker:start works as expected for me.

• Eugenia Poidenko

I think this question might be also asked in if nothing helps

• U01660GHSTT

Ok, thanks a lot. I'm happy if the way I did things is correct in general. Then I just need to debug why the queue command does not work as expected.

• Eugenia Poidenko

I also looked at how the travis ci build does it and it appears that they run this in the following order:

- docker/sdk testing codecept fixtures
    - docker/sdk testing console queue:worker:start --stop-when-empty
    - docker/sdk testing codecept run -c codeception.api.yml

• U01660GHSTT

Alright. That's what I did b yhand

• U01660GHSTT

@UQKSAARKN just to complete this (after such long time): I needed to install procps in my php-cli docker container because it wasn't installed there but is required for the queue-worker command