What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, I am trying to receive the assigned Categories for a ProductList. ```$productListTransfer->ge

ULL0N440J
ULL0N440J Posts: 184 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi, I am trying to receive the assigned Categories for a ProductList.

$productListTransfer->getProductListCategoryRelation()->getCategoryIds()

This returns an empty ArrayObject.

ProductList was created in Zed and works as intended in Yves 🤔

Comments

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Hi Daniel, since no one answered so far, I escalated this internally.
    Here is some feedback:

My first question is - how they get productListTransfer? Which method is used?

On Yves - we used aggregated data from storage. In Zed we might simply never store this data, since it's dynamic, and is only used to publish it to the storage.
    By nature this product list categories are build based on the matching products, at the moment of publishing this into storage.

• ULL0N440J
    ULL0N440J Posts: 184 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited March 2020

Hi Valerii, thanks for the support!

I got a MerchantRelation where I fetch all assigned ProductLists of

MerchantRelationshipProductListRepository::findProductListCollectionByIdMerchantRelationship()

This returns a
    ProductListCollectionTransfer I take and iterate over

• Valerii Trots
    Valerii Trots SRE @ Spryker Sprykee Posts: 1,654 ✨ - Novice

Sorry Daniel, so far no ideas from our guys.