What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everybody, I'm having a small issue. I'm running Spryker on a Windows machine using Vagrant. I

U02631LTJG3
U02631LTJG3 Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello everybody, I'm having a small issue. I'm running Spryker on a Windows machine using Vagrant. I headlessly started my VM to work on it, but I keep getting this connection error. It appears when connecting to either Yves or Zed through the forwarded urls. The problem persists even after restarting my VM several times. It looks to me like it's failing to connect to Redis using Predis, so I'm guessing that the Redis server on the VM is just not started. I'm not sure how to start it using the Spryker configuration though, and I could not find any console command for something like that! I would appreciate any help I could get!

Comments

• UP8T3GKFH
    UP8T3GKFH Posts: 56 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited July 2021

hello, you can try "sudo service redis-server restart" in the console. Or use "sudo service redis-server status" to show you the state of the server.

• U02631LTJG3
    U02631LTJG3 Posts: 3 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

@UP8T3GKFH Thank you Jan, my redis-server was inactive and I managed to start it using the restart command, but I do not think it is the right redis service as I still get my error.