What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi all, I am researching the module architecture.A question arises when bootstrapping a shopping app

U02RP0WD8SE
U02RP0WD8SE Posts: 14 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi all, I am researching the module architecture.A question arises when bootstrapping a shopping app from the bottom up .... let's say via

composer require spryker-feature/spryker-core

in an empty folder. 'spryker-core' looks like a good 'root' feature as it is independent from prerequisites. What I wonder is: where do minimum relevant environment and project files come from, like 'config/. ', 'src//Zed/Application/. '

Comments

• U02RP0WD8SE
    U02RP0WD8SE Posts: 14 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I mean, it could be done by Flex recipes. But I've never seen such recipes or heart about them in Spryker. Does someone here have the same issue as me - to setup declarative configuration of apps?