What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey all, spryker/security 1.1.0 introduced a RememberMeSecurityPlugin. Did anybody successfully use

UKMHZV8LX
UKMHZV8LX Posts: 69 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey all,
spryker/security 1.1.0 introduced a RememberMeSecurityPlugin. Did anybody successfully use it?
For us it is registered in SecurityDependencyProvider. So I presumed it would be sufficient to have a checkbox in the login form named __remember_me_. But to no avail, it seems some firewall configuration is missing.
Can somebody hint me into the right direction how to facilitate a remember me login?

Comments

• UPAKFGUH5
    UPAKFGUH5 Posts: 20 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Same here, the RememberMeSecurityPlugin::class added in security plugins. And the login form is extended. But it doesn't work. Can anyone help, to add this functionality?

• UME3Z31P0
    UME3Z31P0 Posts: 15 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hey, did you find something out? Currently struggling with the same problem 🙁