What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello Team, We are using Spryker Middle ware to process data. In our case, we are getting category d

U03D56SF151
U03D56SF151 Posts: 7 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello Team,
We are using Spryker Middle ware to process data. In our case, we are getting category data from third party API (JSON Format).
How we can process this data into Spryker using Middlerware. We have additional category attributes and additional custom data as well (Which is link with category id)?
Is there any way to bypass -i -o parameters in middleare process command?

Please suggest it. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• U031G802S74
    U031G802S74 Posts: 29 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

You can simply call the process facade. Check what the Process Console command does - it will call the process facade and create a transfer from the parameters. So simply create a transfer and call the process facade with it to run the middleware programmatically. Or just put some dummy text in the parameters and ignore them in your custom input and output streams. I can only recommend look at the already build in streams and create your own. For example i created a stream similar to directory stream but read from api instead and use a iterator to process the individual items from the api.