What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

I need help. I created a new page template according to the manual:

U01DHAW94DQ
U01DHAW94DQ Posts: 12 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

I need help.
I created a new page template according to the manual: https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/ht-create-cms-templates#cms-page-template.
The manual is quite clear and I don't think I've made an error somewhere during following these, very simple, instructions. As you can see on the screenshot, the file name and even file contents are literally the same as those you can see in the manual. However, I can't create a CMS page based on the template, the template just doesn't appear in the dropdown list (which you can see on another screenshot). What am I doing wrong?

Comments