What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

And last question, I am running docker/sdk up --build --assets --data, but I got back this

U04HZ4BLVMM
U04HZ4BLVMM Posts: 69 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

And last question, I am running docker/sdk up --build --assets --data, but I got back this

Comments

• U04HZ4BLVMM

docker/sdk console frontend:yves:build

• U04HZ4BLVMM

docker/sdk console data:import

• U01BZ7Q3XRV
    U01BZ7Q3XRV Posts: 148 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

go to http://spryker.local and search the link for the rabbitmq service (probably http://queue.spryker.local ). User is spryker, password is secret. Go to queues -> After installation, you have to wait until all messages are processed before you see dynamic content in the frontend

• U01BZ7Q3XRV

so normally, just wait πŸ˜‰ but in the rabbitmq service you can see, how long roughly

• U04HZ4BLVMM

It;s all done. I manually did the updates

• U01BZ7Q3XRV

hm ok

• U01BZ7Q3XRV

you could try: docker/sdk publish:trigger-events. this would retrigger all entity events (or most at least) and refill the queues for processing. maybe something went wrong before

• U01BZ7Q3XRV

β€’ docker/sdk console publish:trigger-events