What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone, I am making an Yves application and I want it to make a Glue module API call. For in

U04949W9DJ8
U04949W9DJ8 Posts: 19 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Hello everyone,
I am making an Yves application and I want it to make a Glue module API call.
For instance, I have an Yves module called Balance, and a Glue module called BalanceRestApi.
I can call from Glue using Postman just fine with http://glue.us.spryker.local/balances.
How can I call Glue in the Yves layer?

Comments

• U04949W9DJ8

For more context, I want to make calls to Glue before displaying an external pinpad on the frontend. The Glue calls are necessary to get a response that has information that will confirm the pinpad can be used.

• U046LQMN25U
    U046LQMN25U Posts: 8 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

I'd just call it through javascript on the frontend (using some javascript interface to handle HTTP requests like fetch) or if you want to use it on the server side of Yves, try using Client layer. I believe that should work. Let's wait to hear it from the experts ๐Ÿ™‚

• U04949W9DJ8

That's a good idea! I just want to make sure that javascript AJAX calls are the "right" way to do that