What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello, I've a problem with an rabbitmq queue, it is simply stuck (same number of ready, unacked and

U01K43ADW5N
U01K43ADW5N Posts: 69 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
edited July 2021 in Help

Hello, I've a problem with an rabbitmq queue, it is simply stuck (same number of ready, unacked and total for hours already) and any attempts to purge the queue or add new messages to the queue results in a timeout.
Is there any way to solve this? It's a staging environment using the Spryker Cloud.

I've tried multiple deploys, disabling the jenkins scheduler and trying to manually ack the queue to no success.

Comments

• Thomas Lehner
    Thomas Lehner Support Engineer @ Spryker Posts: 289 🏛 - Council (mod)

hey @U01K43ADW5N you created a support case for that (which is the right way to deal with this problem) and we are currently waiting for your feedback. Thanks

• U01K43ADW5N
    U01K43ADW5N Posts: 69 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

hey @tom.lehner. thanks for the response
    I've answered your email