What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

`Spryker\Yves\Kernel\Controller\AbstractController->redirectResponseExternal()` is deprecated and

U01LKKBK97T
U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Spryker\Yves\Kernel\Controller\AbstractController->redirectResponseExternal() is deprecated and the doc block advises me to use Spryker\Yves\Kernel\Plugin\EventDispatcher\RedirectUrlWhitelistValidationEventDispatcherPlugin instead. But there's no such class available. What package do I need to update to get it?

Comments

• Stanislav Matveyev
    Stanislav Matveyev Sprykee Posts: 211 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

looks like this one is correct
    \Spryker\Yves\Kernel\Plugin\EventDispatcher\RedirectUrlValidationEventDispatcherPlugin

• U01LKKBK97T

Thanks. But this is just doing some sort of validation, right? I'm actually looking for a way to let my controller return an external redirect. What's the recommended way to do this without using the deprecated redirectResponseExternal function?

• U01LKKBK97T

I found SprykerShop\Yves\RedirectPage\Controller\RedirectController which is using the deprecated function, too. Is there anything better?

• Stanislav Matveyev
    edited March 2021
  • Stanislav Matveyev

Ah, probably your spryker/kernel is in lower version

• U01LKKBK97T

Yes, that's what I was asking for. So I'll try to update spryker/kernel and see if it helps.

• Stanislav Matveyev
    edited March 2021

anyway you still can use exactly this method