What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hi, I've got a question regarding OMS: what does it mean that a path is happy?

U01G4K5E0J2
U01G4K5E0J2 Posts: 194 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

hi, I've got a question regarding OMS: what does it mean that a path is happy?

Comments

• U01LKKBK97T
    U01LKKBK97T Posts: 287 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

As far as I know, this is only for display purposes. In the generated oms graph, happy transitions will have a green line color.
    Depending on how much error and retry handling you have in your processes, it might become harder and harder to read. Having the green lines then makes it easier to follow the happy path then.

• U01G4K5E0J2

thanks

• U01LE4BMBK7
    U01LE4BMBK7 Posts: 241 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

happy here means that the customer still wants to buy the product and you have revenue

• U01LE4BMBK7
    U01LE4BMBK7 Posts: 241 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

a canceled order is not on the happy path

• U01LKKBK97T

I think you're pretty much free to use it as you like. Either use it as @U01LE4BMBK7 mentioned or for something else.

• U01G4K5E0J2

yeah, one can guess it's state agnostic, I just wondered if logic/flow is affected by it

• U01LKKBK97T

Shouldn't be.

• U013EK8RD7A
    U013EK8RD7A Posts: 127 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

It’s just for highlighting purposes