What are the Slack Archives?

Itโ€™s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! Thereโ€™s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you wonโ€™t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hey Spryks! I have a small issue with PHPStorm finding the Spryker core classes: Any idea why this

U02P7B6K2LC
U02P7B6K2LC Posts: 121 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
edited March 2022 in Help

Hey Spryks!

I have a small issue with PHPStorm finding the Spryker core classes:

Any idea why this might be happening?

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

Is spryker/data-import installed? Is vendor / spryker there?

• U02P7B6K2LC

Yesโ€ฆ system is working well etc. Just PHPStorm not finding the classesโ€ฆ

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

OK strange.. then maybe indexing of project in phpstorm is corrupted/not completed.. try to close and open again project... I don't know what happened...

• U01A5ARAXP0
    U01A5ARAXP0 Posts: 119 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet
    edited March 2022

it was working before? Did you move some directories? Composer autoload?

• U02P7B6K2LC

Honestly I canโ€™t remember if it did or notโ€ฆ Iโ€™m only noticing it now because Iโ€™m debugging

• U02P7B6K2LC

The restart didnโ€™t help either unfortunately.

• U01A5ARAXP0

can you try and do composer autoload -o?

• Alexander Veselov
    Alexander Veselov Sprykee Posts: 9 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

And try to find the class. it can be happened when you have 2 classes with one namesapce. 2 vendors or something

• U013EK8RD7A
    U013EK8RD7A Posts: 127 ๐Ÿง‘๐Ÿปโ€๐Ÿš€ - Cadet

@U02P7B6K2LC check if PHP storm didnโ€™t added vendor directories to exclude list (or spryker directory).

• U02P7B6K2LC

@U013EK8RD7A That was it exactly!! PHPStorm had excluded the directoriesโ€ฆ Iโ€™ve un-excluded now and PHPStorm is currently indexing. ๐Ÿ˜„

• U01A5ARAXP0

well, I have my vendor directory excluded and still I don't have that issue