What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi there, i have problem with store creation. I have copied the default import file (full_EU.yml), a

U01DWAYA6BC
U01DWAYA6BC Posts: 16 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hi there, i have problem with store creation.
I have copied the default import file (full_EU.yml), and removed everything i don’t need, but keep hopefully everything that is necessary.
After that I also changed the docker.yml to use this file for importing data.
I also return the DE als Default Store in default_store.php.
I set the environment variables SPRYKER_DEFAULT_STORE and SPRYKER_ACTIVE_STORE in my deploy.yml to the DE
Then I cleaned everything and start my local docker setup. But for some reasons the Store DE will not be created, and because of that all imports fail.
Can you give me a hint, where exactly the store creation is triggered, so that I can debug it. Thank you.

Comments