What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello Everyone, I am creating a form to add new data but facing issue in it ,I have defined ContactD

U04TV8QP04C
U04TV8QP04C Posts: 38 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hello Everyone, I am creating a form to add new data but facing issue in it ,I have defined ContactDataFormType.php in directory ContactData/Communication/Form/

Β«1

Comments

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

It seems like something in your module tries to access the DependencyProvider and it is not there. I would first look for what tris to access and decide if you need this or not. if you need the DependencyProvider then I would create it

• fsmeier
    fsmeier Senior Software Engineer & Developer Enablement Advocate Sprykee Posts: 1,051 βš–οΈ - Guardians (admin)

Can you please try to form one message before you press β€œsubmit” in slack? or use the thread function. with this it is also easier to follow the message flow…

• U04TV8QP04C

yes please help me

• U04TV8QP04C
  • U04TV8QP04C

indexAction in AddController

• fsmeier

what is your CommunicationFactory look like?

• U04TV8QP04C
  • U04TV8QP04C

communicationfactory

• fsmeier

in any of your Factories (business, communication, persistence) is there anything trying to access dependencies? i.e. ->getProvidiedDependencies()

• U04TV8QP04C

no

• U04TV8QP04C

i have not used dependencies

• fsmeier

you likely do somehow πŸ˜› can you share more about the exception trace? in your screenshot with the exception you can scroll down on the left side

• U04TV8QP04C

ok

• U04TV8QP04C
  • fsmeier

you have not scrolled down yet for that screenshot

• fsmeier

bottom left of the picture

• U04TV8QP04C
  • fsmeier
  • U04TV8QP04C
  • fsmeier

i think there is still something missing from the middle-part of that trace. can you share one screenshot without scrolling completely to the bottom?

• U04TV8QP04C

ok

• U04TV8QP04C
  • fsmeier

ok, so if you read carefully through the trace you will notice that getFormFactory() needs the dependencyprovider πŸ™‚

• U04TV8QP04C

so which type of dependencies it need

• U04TV8QP04C

and how i can add them in formfactory

• fsmeier
    edited March 2023

so likely just an empty ContactDataDependencyProvider class (so it has already the helper functions available)

• U04TV8QP04C

yes i have the ContactDatadependencyProvider.php file but it empty

• U04TV8QP04C

what kind of functions i should write here and how

• fsmeier

i think no need to add extra functions. just the class which extends from the right AbstractDependencyProvider

• fsmeier

the AbstractDependencyProvider should likely have all what is needed for now