What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hi, XDebug is not working in a win10 WSL2 env. Setup was done as instructed in the documentation. Se

U018A4GAM16
U018A4GAM16 Posts: 7 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Hi, XDebug is not working in a win10 WSL2 env. Setup was done as instructed in the documentation. Settings are in the screenshot below. Spryker version is the newest spryker b2c.
The error is "Can't find a source position. Server with name 'spryker' doesn't exist."
Any ideas?

Comments

• U01T075RRHD
    U01T075RRHD Posts: 118 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

Did you try spelling the name of that server in your PHPStorm configuration in lower case? Perhaps the resolution of that server by name is done in a case sensitive fashion

• U018A4GAM16

Hi @U01T075RRHD thanks for the answer. I tried that already but that didnt help either unfortunately 😞

• U01T075RRHD
    edited October 2021

I'm sorry it doesn't work for you. I have it configured exactly like you do (except for the Shared option) and it works flawlessly (on MacOS using Docker Desktop)

• U018A4GAM16

Hi @U01T075RRHD out of pure desperation i tried setting the name in lowercase again and now it works! So thanks again :)

• U01T075RRHD

Nice, I'm happy it's working for you πŸŽ‰