What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

hey folks, short general question: On the docs page for the WebProfiler module[

U010DNAA3QW
U010DNAA3QW Posts: 55 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited November 2020 in Help

hey folks, short general question: On the docs page for the WebProfiler module[1], it says:

composer require spryker/web-profiler --dev

and:

To be able to use Web Profiler, addΒ \Spryker\Zed\WebProfiler\Communication\Plugin\Application\WebProfilerApplicationPluginof thespryker-shop/web-profiler-widgetmodule to \Pyz\Zed\Application\ApplicationDependencyProvider::getApplicationPlugins().

So, the package is being installed with --dev, but it should be added normally to the ApplicationPlugins... Now my question: Does this mean we always should deploy Spryker with composer install --dev also on production systems? Because else the getApplicationPlugins() will contain a fatal error (class not found). Sounds a bit strange to me. How would I solve this?

Comments