What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello everyone, I'm trying to generate trace files with xdebug and in the 69-xdebug.ini the trace_ou

U01660GHSTT
U01660GHSTT Posts: 80 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet

Hello everyone,
I'm trying to generate trace files with xdebug and in the 69-xdebug.ini the trace_output_dir isset to /tmp/xdebug. In that file I added xdebug.trace_output_name = xdebug.trace.%t.%s and xdebug.trace_format=1 but no files are created in /tmp. In fact the directory /tmp/xdebug is missing. I started the containers with -x and called the checkout GLUE endpoint from PHPStorm.
Does anyone have an idea what I need to do to get those trace files?
(Context: I want to generate a flame graph out of the traces to visualize the performance)

Comments

• U018XELUZS9
    U018XELUZS9 Posts: 167 🧑🏻‍🚀 - Cadet
    edited October 2021

I think it's not possible to set the xdebug mode to profile at the moment, because debug,coverage is hardcoded here