What are the Slack Archives?

It’s a history of our time together in the Slack Community! There’s a ton of knowledge in here, so feel free to search through the archives for a possible answer to your question.

Because this space is not active, you won’t be able to create a new post or comment here. If you have a question or want to start a discussion about something, head over to our categories and pick one to post in! You can always refer back to a post from Slack Archives if needed; just copy the link to use it as a reference..

Hello All, I added a new store TS into stores.php as below and also added the corresponding config_d

U01BH6ZNS8H
U01BH6ZNS8H Posts: 80 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet
edited June 2021 in Help

Hello All, I added a new store TS into stores.php as below and also added the corresponding config_default file but the newly added store is not showing up in the backoffice stores page, please advise.

$stores['TS'] = [
        'storesWithSharedPersistence' => ['US'],
    ] + $stores['US'];

Comments

• giovanni.piemontese
    giovanni.piemontese Spryker Solution Partner Posts: 871 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

u have to import the new store in DB, via store.csv import

• U01BH6ZNS8H

ok thank you , could you plz provide the sample store.csv file and also should it be placed under data/import/common/common folder? also then does that csv import adds the entry to stores.php file?

• U01BH6ZNS8H

Also may I know why this information is not updated in https://documentation.spryker.com/docs/howto-set-up-multiple-stores

• giovanni.piemontese

sorry... my bad.. u have only to run the store import command... in standard case there is no store.csv...

• giovanni.piemontese

vendor/bin/console data:import store

• giovanni.piemontese

the import read from stores.php

• U01BH6ZNS8H

yes that worked, thank you, that step is missing in the document.

• UQ958DA4U
    UQ958DA4U Posts: 232 πŸ§‘πŸ»β€πŸš€ - Cadet

That is because ts_TS is not a valid locale. The correct locale would be ts_ZA (Tsonga - South Africa).

• UQ958DA4U

en_US means English language, United States
    de_DE means German language, Germany

• UQ958DA4U

that's why there are also de_AT and de_CH. Same language group but different country and therefore other conventions

• UQ958DA4U

Check this out for a short list: https://lh.2xlibre.net/locales/

• U01BH6ZNS8H

Thank you, now I am trying to setup a new URL for the newly added store 'TS'. So I added the new entry into deploy.dev.yml as below, may I know after this what else needs to be done to make this url work. I have also added the ntry into host file.

zed.ts.spryker.local:
        store: TS
        services:
            session:
                namespace: 5 

• UQ958DA4U

You also now need to update ALL the demo data for the new locale if the settings in Spryker and the SDK are correct.

• U01BH6ZNS8H

I am getting below error:

• UQ958DA4U

Did you make sure to re-bootstrap your docker/sdk environment? The YAML is only obeyed when a new configuration is generated - which happens by bootstrapping.